now this is what you would call goop

SUPER VELCROBOY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gooped

2072137601_ec21e30c5a_o.jpg

I was going to buy another Klon until I picked up a used Maxon OD-820 Overdrive Pro. It was less than half the price and I'll be damed if it didn't sound and respond in a nearly identical way to my old Klon. Highly recommended.

It immediately TROUNCED every overdrive I own or have ever owned...I can say the same for the Maxon DS-830 Distortion Master...It literally killed every distortion pedal I have ever used. Up to that point the ZIM T+2 card and the Keeley modded rat had been sort of distortion benchmarks for me. I A/B'd the DS-830 against them and there was just no comparison. :(

I don't know why I never seriously considered them before but I'm glad I did.

I ended up picking up two of each for both of my rigs. I can't believe how good those damn things are. :eek:

• Members

here's another gooped pedal. reminds me of the black plague.

What if the pedal is broken and needs fixing. Do you ungoop it?
;)

2072162729_792d118140_o.jpg

You send it to the builder who replaces the board and ships it back. Its if the company becomes defunct and your $500 pedal breaks that you should be concerned.

• Members

I'm lazy, just give me the damn layout or maybe a byoc cloned klon, but maybe i shouldn't go there...
:cop:

If you want FREESTOMPBOXES and their layouts ;) ;) you'll have to GOOGLE ;) ;) to get your FREESTOMPBOXES ;) ;) otherwise you won't get your FREESTOMPBOXES ;) ;)

BTW they're not actually free. ;)

Pretty cool place actually, do not fear what you do not know.

Archived