trade gripes with me? lemme hear 'em

L6Sguy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well this is nice...

Can't we all get along? HC is one of the few places on the internet where I rarely see people act childish.... ( well, too childish) Whoever has a problem should work it out via E-mail, not on a thread.

As for the insult about canadians... Just ignore it, even if it was taken wrongly. No point in getting upset over a remark from somone you'll probably never meet, who posted it on the Internet of all places...

Gimme some peace.:phil:

• Members
change the words to "American halfwit" and see the reaction...
:mad:

not that L6guy was really saying it, but talking bout folks' nation, race, culture or whatever is never good...

mexican idiot

japanese motherf#$%@

american asshole

I too dont like folks talking like this...

I wouldn't be upset if he said "American halfwits," because then he would be saying that an American halfwit is being a dick, not that all Americans are halfwits.

Goddamn.

• Members

sdresdre = teh ghey

As for L6Sguy, I don't mind him saying Canadian Halfwit. He's not saying all Canadians are halfwits. Mind you if you're reading that to be what he is saying then I suppose you are a halfwit.

That said, I've heard L6 is a dip{censored} and crap packer from at least 1,529 forumites so I wouldn't touch a trade with that guy with a 20 foot plunger.

Ta ta,

Taco
:blah:

See you in at least 3 months.

On the subject of alts... when I check, I'll check both parties records and IP logs, just to be fair to all concerned. If you have any alt-monikers, now would be a very good time to send me an email or PM and confess them so I can delete / block them. Remember - only one screen name per person please.

Thanks. :wave:

PS Canadians are people too - or so I've heard. ;):wave:

• Members

okay, if nothing else, i gotta ask that the canada-bashing come to a halt.

i'm actually a big fan of canada -- they seem to be country with a big penchant for logic, as well as a source of natural insulin that i so need -- but absolutely regardless of that, as has been mentioned i not only phrased things wrong, but really, there was absolutely no need to have brought nationality into it. none. at. all.

i apologize for that. sincerely.

as for other things, thank you, very very much, forumites who've spoken on my behalf. i appreciate it more than you know.

so before this gets too dramatic, some more music:

dinosaur jr, santa monica 94.

as for canadian halfwittery, Brain Candy is absolute genius.

as for american halfwittery, the numbers are beyond staggering. beyond, really. (cue video of beauty pageant fiasco) but, for those folk hawking on infomercials and the like, it works out great. and frankly, i'd rather have the infomercial guys on infomercials, not hawking at GC, or pushing real estate, or in charge of retirement funds at anywhere.

Archived