Street date for new MXR Pedals

eclipseall

• Members

lol! I recognised one of melx's avatars from a picture from 4chan. I think Scottish Chan posted pictures of her in stripey socks and you had a shot of her legs or something.

WTF's 4chan??

I just do a google image 'striped socks/stockings/etc' :lol:

• Members

Pulling the thread back on topic (sorry for making a serious post in a threat that was showing signs of turning into a community rant ;) .......

Word from my Dunlop/MXR vendor is that the new pedals won't be available until April. That said, some stores may be getting them sooner. Many small - medium sized shops don't buy directly from Dunlop/MXR so there is a bit more of a delay in the supply chain.

• Members

Pulling the thread back on topic (sorry for making a serious post in a threat that was showing signs of turning into a community rant
;)

Word from my Dunlop/MXR vendor is that the new pedals won't be available until April. That said, some stores may be getting them sooner. Many small - medium sized shops don't buy directly from Dunlop/MXR so there is a bit more of a delay in the supply chain.

Will you be carrying Way Huge?

• Members

so does the carbon copy have chorus on the delays, or was it just a non-specific "modulation".. i can't remember.

i don't think i like chorus on delays. maybe slow pitch-only warble.. but not chorus. it's too 80's! i get the impression they are trying to compete/wipe the floor with the EH DMM..?

Archived