think i could get 40 people to donate $1 to me for a good cause?

jgonzales

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
would be much appreciated, i'm only $40 short of getting something i have to purchase by sunday or it goes to someone else, and i have no way to make the money/anyone to borrow it off of. again, any help is much appreciated.

PM me for my paypal address. thankz!

STFU!:mad::evil:

• Members

so jgonzales, whats its like to fail at the internet?

i don't really think i've failed the internet. asking for help, and hearing the same unfunny jokes and pictures from like 2 years ago would mean like 95% of the posters in this thread failed, myself excluded.

• Members

no, not at all. what the hell, all of my deals have gone off real smooth

Wrong.

You sent someone on here a busted one spot, and refused to refund him if he sent it back. Not only did he start a thread about it here, I have called you out on it in HCEG.

Care to deny ? I'll be happy to find the thread.

Douchebag.

• Members

Wrong.

You sent someone on here a busted one spot, and refused to refund him if he sent it back. Not only did he start a thread about it here, I have called you out on it in HCEG.

Douchebag.

please do find the thread, PLEASE! i refused to refund it because it was brand {censored}ing new and unused when i sent it out, I hadn't even gotten a chance to use the thing.

so yeah, i guess i did dick a guy out of $7, that sucks, but it was nothing that i did on purpose, lame. also, i don't remember you saying anything to me ever.

• Members
Wrong.

Douchebag.

Yep. That's the one I was thinking of. :thu:

• Members

please do find the thread, PLEASE! i refused to refund it because it was brand {censored}ing new and unused when i sent it out, I hadn't even gotten a chance to use the thing.

so yeah, i guess i did dick a guy out of $7, that sucks, but it was nothing that i did on purpose, lame. also, i don't remember you saying anything to me ever.

you sir are a total and complete asshole.

• Members

i'm hardly a douche, and i didn't rip anyone off. i was under the impression that the thing worked. it was completely unused and shipped/packaged well. not to mention, it was $7. it's not like i offered to trade the guy a hog for 2 whammyzz and didn't ever show up on here again after he sent me his part of the deal. this is {censored}ing stupid, get out of my thread.

Archived