think i could get 40 people to donate $1 to me for a good cause?

jgonzales

• Members
i'm hardly a douche, and i didn't rip anyone off. i was under the impression that the thing worked. it was completely unused and shipped/packaged well. not to mention, it was $7. it's not like i offered to trade the guy a hog for 2 whammyzz and didn't ever show up on here again after he sent me his part of the deal. this is {censored}ing stupid, get out of my thread.

your thread? LMAO. your on a FORUM asking OTHER PEOPLE for money douche! something tells me you wont be getting much :idea:

a thief is a thief is a thief

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally Posted by jgonzales View Post

i'm hardly a douche, and i didn't rip anyone off. i was under the impression that the thing worked. it was completely unused and shipped/packaged well. not to mention, it was $7. it's not like i offered to trade the guy a hog for 2 whammyzz and didn't ever show up on here again after he sent me his part of the deal. this is {censored}ing stupid, get out of my thread.

Guess what chum, it doesnt matter if it's $7 or $700...

Hopefully everyone on the forum sees this thread, and refuses to buy as much as a 7 cent guitar pick from you in the future.

Good luck on that $40...

• Members
Wrong.

You sent someone on here a busted one spot, and refused to refund him if he sent it back. Not only did he start a thread about it here, I have called you out on it in HCEG.

Care to deny ? I'll be happy to find the thread.

Douchebag.

busted.jpg

• Members

And to think you were so close to getting my dollar.

You sucky sucky for dolhar? You love me long time; you get loads of dolhars.

You'll get loads of something else, too.

:wave:

• Members
so your less of a thief if you steal $7 dollars? that makes alot of sense
:rolleyes:

I'm not saying that there's a difference between 7 and 700 bucks for being called a thief specifically.
But I'd rather have someone rip me off for some cheap cables than a jazzmaster.
Wouldn't you? Yeah? That means there's a difference. :rolleyes:

• Members

would be much appreciated, i'm only $40 short of getting something i have to purchase by sunday or it goes to someone else, and i have no way to make the money/anyone to borrow it off of. again, any help is much appreciated.

PM me for my paypal address. thankz!

Here's a concept for you: If you can't afford it, you can't have it.

When i was younger than you are now i bought my first guitar, i saved up for months & months to get it. No one helped me, i borrowed no money, i did it myself. Of course i wanted to get a guitar as soon as possible but i'd been brought up to believe that if i wanted something then i had to earn it. I'm not a charity so why should i be given money.

You can't always have what you want. Welcome to the real world.

Archived