I don't usually post in this forum, but.......

NappyDugOut

• Members

I just got a Keeley (2 Knob) compressor, and I Hate Hate Hate it:confused:........I hate the fact that I've been playing for 30 years and I could have been soo much better if I had had this pedal 25 years sooner..............{censored},{censored}, I mean Damn! This pedal IS the "Missing Link" that I've been searching for for all these years......................for all you Blues/Rock players you need to hold off on buying your weed for a couple of weeks and buy this pedal(and a Keeley TS-9) and get to rockin':wave:

• Members

I just got a Keeley (2 Knob) compressor, and I Hate Hate Hate it:confused:........I hate the fact that I've been playing for 30 years and I could have been soo much better if I had had this pedal 25 years sooner..............{censored},{censored}, I mean Damn! This pedal IS the "Missing Link" that I've been searching for for all these years......................for all you Blues/Rock players you need to hold off on buying your weed for a couple of weeks and buy this pedal(and a Keeley TS-9) and get to rockin':wave:

Tell that to Django, Wes, Charlie, Jimi, Les, Robert and Andres. I'm sure they all felt worthless for not having this pedal... or any pedal for that matter...

• Members

Tell that to Django, Wes, Charlie, Jimi, Les, Robert and Andres. I'm sure they all felt worthless for not having this pedal... or any pedal for that matter...

Heaven forbid convention be broken.

Now where's that wooly mammoth hide... it's getting cold here, and I need to rest before I go out to hunt for the tribe again.

• Members

Are you diggin this pedal because you haven't used a compressor before, or is it just THIS compressor? I've gone through 3 now, and don't feel like I need them, especially for blues. I do have a Keeley TS-9 and dig it though. What about this Keeley comp makes it the cats meow?

• Members

Are you diggin this pedal because you haven't used a compressor before, or is it just THIS compressor? I've gone through 3 now, and don't feel like I need them, especially for blues. I do have a Keeley TS-9 and dig it though. What about this Keeley comp makes it the cats meow?

I've only dabbled in compressors, I have a Digitech Main Squeeze and an old Pearl Compressor. I could never find an actual use for them in the past. Since I already have a bunch of pedals by Keeley, I figured I'd give his compressor a chance. I actually thought it was going to be an over-hyped let down, but I was surprised how much I liked it. It give you sooo much sustain and chord work is a lot more articulate(even with distortion). My Keeley TS-9 and Keeley compressor will never be apart again, I might as well weld them together now!!

• Members

I've only dabbled in compressors, I have a Digitech Main Squeeze and an old Pearl Compressor. I could never find an actual use for them in the past. Since I already have a bunch of pedals by Keeley, I figured I'd give his compressor a chance. I actually thought it was going to be an over-hyped let down, but I was surprised how much I liked it. It give you sooo much sustain and chord work is a lot more articulate(even with distortion). My Keeley TS-9 and Keeley compressor will never be apart again, I might as well weld them together now!!

How quiet or noisey is it?

• Members

Cool. I use an NS-2 as well, and I find I keep it on almost all the time. But I use a number of different dirt pedals, sometimes together, so the noise reduction is welcomed. GLad to know the comp doesn't add too much noise, one of my main complaints with compressors.

• Members

One of us....one of us....

:evil::evil::evil:

• Members

I'm a Keeley fan but I didn't buy his compressor because I understand it's pretty much based on a Ross compressor. I used to own a Ross and it was a tad too muddy for me.

I've been using a Barber Tone Press for a few years now and I think it's fantastic, the blend knob really helps keep the mud at bay. Used with a Barber LTD and you get this really transparent natural sound that sustains endlessly.

Anyway, congrats and a successful purchase.

• Members

warning!!!! leave this forum now and never speak of this pedal talk again!!!!

otherwise be warned that you will be receiving weekly packages and you will have no recourse but to enjoy and talk extensively about them

very true

Archived