Porcupine Tree: Stars Die

JBecker

• Members

I'm a huge fan of PTree, all eras. The beginning stuff is very hard to pin point sound wise becuase it was basically Steve Wilson surrounded by a {censored}load of equipment and {censored}ing with all of it.

I don't even know what kind of effect that is.

• Members

awesome band!!

I don't know much about Steve but I have been working with John Wesley for many years and got to bring him some pedals and see them last year, awesome concert. The band 3 was also playing with them and they are another of my favorites lately.

Im a huge John Wesley fan as well, saw um in Albany NY when they had 3 open for them. It was one hell of a show cant wait to see up with Opeth and Dream Theater

• Members

I did a cover of this song... the electric guitars are all Line 6 (in recent sw fashion...)

www.myspace.com/collectingspace

This was one of the first "band" PT songs... Steve says one of his biggest regrets was leaving it off of the original release of TSMS. Glad to see everybody talking about the band. This is one of my favorite songs ever. Hopefully my cover does it some sort of justice... it sounds empty without the drums/keys.

• Members

I didn't care for the latest album, but PT is ace. Wilson did some great production work on Opeth's "non-heavy" album, Damnation.

Nil Recurring or Fear of a Blank Planet?

I personally thought both were brilliant, just wondering why you didnt think so?

Im a huge fan of it all, id have to say my favorite cd is Lightbulb Sun

Archived