ever take advice here and then find out...

arcadesonfire

• Members

Have you ever had listener's remorse?

I've been using Harmony Central reviews and forums for years, and i've always done careful research before making purchases...

But i think i put too much faith in someone recently and ended up with making the wrong purchase- and it's not returnable- and it has recently come to my attention that the person i took advice from is either completely irrational or is a troll.

I can only blame myself, but still... ugggggggg!

• Members

i was told not to buy a certain pedalboard... so i went and bought another one, and it was delivered, and even though i knew the dimensions and all beforehand, i just never imagined it would be such an enormous thing! so it's mostly my fault...

but the board i was warned against, well, it was just this one fellow who warned me against it, and now, after searching through many of this guy's posts, i no longer trust his judgment! (i should have done that searching a long time ago!)

• Members

i was told not to buy a certain pedalboard... so i went and bought another one, and it was delivered, and even though i knew the dimensions and all beforehand, i just never imagined it would be such an enormous thing! so it's mostly my fault...

but the board i was warned against, well, it was just this one fellow who warned me against it, and now, after searching through many of this guy's posts, i no longer trust his judgment! (i should have done that searching a long time ago!)

This is a sign from God saying "buy More Pedals..Now!"

Archived