Whats in the mail this week....

Aaron SS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got a MIJ CE-2 in the post, paid for a DD-20 + FS5U tap tempo switch last night, just ordered a full Phaseur Fleur kit from 4MS, and I'll be organising a reverb pedal from somewhere hopefully today or tomorrow. Also got parts on the way to build myself a Ross Compressor clone and a couple of custom pedals for other people.

Normally I'd source all my own parts for a DIY build, but the prices at 4MS are really reasonable, I like their funky looking boxes, and I can't get the right kind of photocells from Banzai for it anyway. I'm really, really looking forward to getting it. Looking forward to getting all of them, actually. It's gonna be a good week for pedals when everything arrives :D

• Members

No worries man, I'll defo do a build report and I'll do my best to get round to my mate's house to record some clips.

I've been interested in 3MS/4MS products for years, and my recent search for the perfect phaser has led me to actually order one. There are so many options for mods etc, it seems that I'm going to be able to customise it to sound exactly how I want it to sound - and the vibrato is just an added bonus too, I think it's going to be a really fun pedal to build and to use.

Archived