what's a Mayo worth these days?

wacopacco

• Members

Apparently the SPAM thread is also the 'what its worth to me' thread now.

lol. so true. what a joke. i dont care whats it worth to you. i care about what its worth. hence you guys not being able to sell yours for such insane prices. :poke:

• Members

i agree, you can put whatever on the spam thread for whatever you want, but I do think that this creates mindsets of false value of items... when I was a n00b I would depend on the spam thread to help educate myself as to the value of pedals.

i do NOT want the HC spam thread to recreate the current American real estate structure.... (unless I can get a mayo in a couple years for $100)

so, again, list em for what you want for 'em, but we should also show good judgement in every post we make... (except for when I troll, thats ok)

• Members

Like it or not people are almost always going to base their prices on what the pedal has previously sold for. If they honestly don't know they will probably say 'make offer' or something.

Unless it's reissued or someone just hasn't kept up with things I'd be very surprised to see a mayo for less than $450 anytime soon.

• Members

I don't know what a Mayo is really worth but I can tell you that I had my $75 Big Muff, USA modd'd to Triangle specs with a 3-way toggle that goes from Triangle >> Flat-Mids >> Boosted Mids. The Mayo only has the first 2 choices and this mod cost me an additonal $60 for a grand total of: $135, or a savings of $365!

Very versitile and WAY frickin' cheaper than a Muff clone regardless if its a Skreddy or not.

Archived