Flangers and noobs galore!

• Members

Well, in general I'm happy to. But with you it would be different. You see, one of my policies is to turn around and move in the opposite direction as quickly as possible when I identify a sleeveless individual. I know its discrimination, but I just don't want to be anywhere near a location where such a thing is tolerated openly. At least cover that {censored} up with a jacket or something. Gross.

i can't take it. lulz overload!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahh, well how up front of you. Likely your character would precede you, and you apparently you want to avoid that.

Hey now, that's not fair. Not everybody is as ballsy as you are. {censored} I don't have near the brass to show myself in public without sleeves. You could get your ass kicked for doing that around here.

WTF is this? Aside from awesome looking!
:idk:

Fingermush already beat me to it on the price thing... :D It's a Lovetone "?" (aka "Flange With No Name") - one of the most amazing flangers ever IMO.

I have gotten a bunch of reports about this thread, and am about to go read the entire thing from the top. If I see anything over the top / out of line, I will be handing out the temp bans... :cop: so everyone kiss and make up, edit your posts to sweetness and nice before I reach the end of the thread, or prepare for a short vacation from HC...

• Members

Hey now, that's not fair. Not everybody is as ballsy as you are. {censored} I don't have near the brass to show myself in public without sleeves. You could get your ass kicked for doing that around here.

I doubt by you.

• Members

Jesus Burgers, I didnt expect to see so many replies. Although upon closer inspection, half of it is flame :p I'm loving the choices being presented to me here, the mxr looks like I should be giving it go, but the best price I could find for one was on Billy Hyde (Australian!) and just looking at the price caused my wallet to become sentient and kick me in the nads. Why be so expensive, I'm sure it aint 400 bucks for you guys in the states.

Also, Im guessing since there wasnt much discussion on the line 6, i should keep looking? I think I know where to find one of those taiwanese rocktek ones from the pedalarea site from a pawn shop, maybe Ill give that a burl. Oh damn it all to hell, looks like Ill have to keep playing and trying out flangers. My life. Is so hard.

Perhaps, jury is still out. I still disagree that the MXR should be used just for metal/rock applications.

You're right, I did take it as sarcastic, especially because he didn't make a suggestion there, just what appeared to me to be a comment- meant to disagree, with nothing to back up why.

BTW, last I checked you're not the internet cop around here.

No, but I am. :cop: And from the way I read it, he was agreeing with you that the MXR is a good flanger... he said for rock / metal, which you may or may not agree with, but he wasn't attacking you Zach - you did however attack him... :(

Continuing to read the thread...

• Members

Fingermush already beat me to it on the price thing...
:D
It's a Lovetone "?" (aka "Flange With No Name") - one of the most amazing flangers ever IMO.

I have gotten a bunch of reports about this thread, and am about to go read the entire thing from the top. If I see anything over the top / out of line, I will be handing out the temp bans...
:cop:
so everyone kiss and make up, edit your posts to sweetness and nice before I reach the end of the thread, or prepare for a short vacation from HC...

I hate errrvryone inside of this thread.

Nah, I like Phil.

And Sri..

Wilbo's a douche..

but Strawberry so it's cool..

You guys are funny

Oh, and for the thread starter, I think if you are wanting to use flange for rock/metal, you should look at the MXR flangers.

• Members
Fingermush already beat me to it on the price thing...
:D
It's a Lovetone "?" (aka "Flange With No Name") - one of the most amazing flangers ever IMO.

I have gotten a bunch of reports about this thread, and am about to go read the entire thing from the top. If I see anything over the top / out of line, I will be handing out the temp bans...
so everyone kiss and make up, edit your posts to sweetness and nice before I reach the end of the thread, or prepare for a short vacation from HC...

I'll admit going over the top. I am SICK of these little pricks getting away with their crap. I am told, just ignore them, but when I say something in response to them, I am the one told to ignore them. Enough already.

IF they can feel reassured that they can say whatever insulting thing they want, just because they feel like it and not be told to ignore me, then how is it that they dare have the right to insist that I should ignore them? RIDICULOUS nonsense.

• Members

Ahh, well how up front of you. Likely your character would precede you, and you apparently you want to avoid that.

Jeez man that was kinda harsh im feelin' the burn right now manwhywouldyousaythatseriouslyohgodfirstmywifeleavesmenowTHISidontwhattoajshfvioi hateeverything

• Members
No, but I am.
And from the way I read it, he was agreeing with you that the MXR is a good flanger... he said for rock / metal, which you may or may not agree with, but he wasn't attacking you Zach - you did however attack him...
:(

Continuing to read the thread...

YES, You are... I did apologize to him for my apparent misunderstanding of his intent, as you will soon see.

• Members

Jeez man that was kinda harsh im feelin' the burn right now manwhywouldyousaythatseriouslyohgodfirstmywifeleavesmenowTHISidontwhattoajshfvioi hateeverything

How provocative of you. I think perhaps it may be nap time for you, you seem to be getting sillier.

• Members

I'll admit going over the top. I am SICK of these little pricks getting away with their crap. I am told, just ignore them, but when I say something in response to them, I am the one told to ignore them. Enough already.

IF they can feel reassured that they can say whatever insulting thing they want, just because they feel like it and not be told to ignore me, then how is it that they dare have the right to insist that I should ignore them? RIDICULOUS nonsense.

You take it FAR too seriously dude. These threads get out of control because its out of control hilarious. IMHO if you post pics of yourself or your rig you're fair game for some ridicule. You don't get any more guff than somebody like Markom did/does.

Archived