BOSS SL-20 Slicer on EBAY

sdresdre

• Members

i emailed the dood to ask why his price was so high... i bought a re-20 off him when they first came out. he agreed it was too high and changed it :D first for everything i guess :wave: please send me the $100 extra dollhairs :wave:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSS-SL-20-Slicer-SL20-The-new-product-after-DD-7-DD20_W0QQitemZ150252931019QQihZ005QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

the thing that bothers me about the slicer is that it seems to take over your playing, like you're not really playing it....rather the slicer is really doing the playing and you are just there to input the signal for it. As an effect, that's kind of a weird departure from most traditional effects. It seems like you can't really make any mistake with it, which to me is too weird :freak:

• Members
the thing that bothers me about the slicer is that it seems to take over your playing, like you're not really playing it....rather the slicer is really doing the playing and you are just there to input the signal for it. As an effect, that's kind of a weird departure from most traditional effects. It seems like you can't really make any mistake with it, which to me is too weird
:freak:

nice point. I'll be interested to see what people do with them in demos and stuff. I can see them being cool to lay down a freaky, rhythmic loop...but for actual stage playing I feel like they would either dominate or have to be really turned back.

Archived