new SIGUR ROS

sdresdre

• Members

i've listened to it streamed a few times and i think it sounds pretty awesome... better than takk. more coherant.. can't wait to get the proper download and cd and listen to it on my monitors.

nothing will beat () for me though. i think the general 'down' feeling of that album resonates with me more than the happier stuff.

• Members

there was another thread today but the thread name was the album title, I think it got missed because people thought it was gibberish

I have NO idea what to call the new album, besides, the new album

it's amazing, very organic, sounds more like hvarf/heim in it's recording, and less digitally messed around with

I mean, they released the album a month after they finished recording, didn't they?

• Members

i've listened to it streamed a few times and i think it sounds pretty awesome... better than takk. more coherant.. can't wait to get the proper download and cd and listen to it on my monitors.

nothing will beat () for me though.
i think the general 'down' feeling of that album resonates with me more than the happier stuff.

:thu:

I can't wait to hear the whole album

• Members

Heavily, heavily, heavily Animal Collective-influenced. I love it, but the comparisons are bound to be made constantly.

first song is for sure. BIIIIG TIME.

im so disappointed in this rec. sigh. anyone else think its balls?

• Members

If I had to pick a band that has impressed me the most in the last 7-8 years, it would definitely be Sigur Ros. I think they have consistently put out great albums without stumbling, and have crafted a very unique sound.

Archived