Great pedal for Fender nuts like me

• Members

I'm a bonafide Fender nut. Teles, Strats, and I've been dying for a Jazzmaster. I gig with a '64 Vibrolux Reverb and a blackfaced '71 Princeton Reverb. Last week I got a great deal on a first version Toadworks Li'l Leo from a member here. It took a lot of tweaking because the controls are so interactive, but I've found a pedal that actually does what it claims to do. It sounds EXACTLY like my Fender amps dimed! Totally transparent with that grit you get when tubes and speakers are being pushed. I'm one happy guy!

• Members

Sheesh! I love it when someone's shares their enthusiasm about a product and everyone goes "he must work for them!" or "spammer!"

Happened to me before!

As if all the people who rant and rave about how great some band is are actually in the band.

"Wow...you really like Radiohead. You must be in Radiohead!!!"

• Members

Sheesh! I love it when someone's shares their enthusiasm about a product and everyone goes "he must work for them!" or "spammer!"

Happened to me before!

As if all the people who rant and rave about how great some band is are actually in the band.

"Wow...you really like Radiohead. You must be
in
Radiohead!!!"

Well, perhaps you're right. I could be wrong about this thread, I've been wrong many times before, and you have a point ... someone sang praises for my stuff once and it got slammed as hired spammage. I'll think twice before going with the flow next time.

Thanks ...

• Members

Rereading this reminded me of a thread posted by a young lady looking for help buying a guitar. The majority of responders just busted her ass, and many were senior members. I'm almost 60 years old, very intelligent, and outta here. And to the inevitable "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out", HaHa.

• Members

Real nice going, fellas. Phananganang actually provided useful input on pedals a couple of times to me in his short time here and he gets harassed for posting about a pedal he likes on a, ummm, pedal effects forum. What was he thinking?!?

Hope you are happy. :rolleyes:

• Members

Real nice going, fellas. Phananganang actually provided useful input on pedals a couple of times to me in his short time here and he gets harassed for posting about a pedal he likes on a, ummm, pedal effects forum. What was he thinking?!?

Hope you are happy.
:rolleyes:

+1

so you work for them or something?

Not to single you out, but is there any particular reason why you're giving him a hard time?

I mean really - it's not one of his very first posts, and he posted a ON TOPIC opinion about a pedal he likes, and went into detail about why he likes it and what he's using it with. He mentioned he's not using the current version - hardly something I would expect from a spammer. Besides, from my dealings with Ryan at Toadworks, he doesn't roll that way anyway. I have never seen him spamming contrary to the site rules, and I seriously doubt he ever would.

IOW - please lighten up on the new people folks, and quit harassing people for expressing honest / sincere opinions - ESPECIALLY when they're relevant to the forum's topic. :cop:

Thanks. :wave:

Rereading this reminded me of a thread posted by a young lady looking for help buying a guitar. The majority of responders just busted her ass, and many were senior members. I'm almost 60 years old, very intelligent, and outta here. And to the inevitable "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out", HaHa.

My sincere apologies for some of the responses you got in this thread. :(:o

• Members

Not to single you out, but is there any particular reason why you're giving him a hard time?

I mean really - it's not one of his very first posts, and he posted a ON TOPIC opinion about a pedal he likes, and went into detail about why he likes it and what he's using it with. He mentioned he's not using the current version - hardly something I would expect from a spammer. Besides, from my dealings with Ryan at Toadworks, he doesn't roll that way anyway. I have never seen him spamming contrary to the site rules, and I seriously doubt he ever would.

IOW - please lighten up on the new people folks, and quit harassing people for expressing honest / sincere opinions - ESPECIALLY when they're relevant to the forum's topic.
:cop:

Thanks.
:wave:

{censored}ing seriously.damn.i mean toad had thier own posts for what,leslie controllers they didnt put out ,that barracuda that isnt out yet? So not only does he probably not work for them,it also doesnt even appear that he might.

• Members

Happened to me before!

"Wow...you really like Radiohead. You must be
in
Radiohead!!!"

Are you in Radiohead??? :confused:

Archived