I have serious Gas!

Headlow

• Members

Mr Headlow, fellow Ulsterman, where do you go in Belfast to get pedals from? For me Matchetts = cheap but {censored} selection.

Marcus = {censored}ing rip off and {censored} selection.

Guitar Emporium = OK selection but kinda expensive.

Bairds = Out of the way and {censored} selection.

• Members

Mr Headlow, fellow Ulsterman, where do you go in Belfast to get pedals from? For me Matchetts = cheap but {censored} selection.

Marcus = {censored}ing rip off and {censored} selection.

Guitar Emporium = OK selection but kinda expensive.

Bairds = Out of the way and {censored} selection.

I haven't bought a pedal in Belfast in years, since I got a DD-5 and crybaby from Marcus. Now I just use the good old Internet. It's way cheaper plus you can use the forum to sell on what I don't like/need!

Are you a member here?

http://www.fastfude.org/ (Northern Ireland music scene forum)

Once in a while you can pick up something cool from it, and I've also sold quite a bit on it.

• Members
I'm starting to get TimeFactor GAS again ......
:mad:

Its a bollox ain't it? :mad:

I definitely don't have the money for a Timefactor.

The thing is I'm perfectly happy with the space echo. The sound of it and the simplicity of it are brilliant. Why then would I want to buy a pedal where I'll have to study for 6 months so I'll know how to use the thing? I think that just sitting browsing the web looking at pedals is a bad thing.

• Members
If it would make you feel better. I have bad GAS on a 3k CS Strat.
:(

Let me tell you something... It's totally worth it. Which one are you looking at? I got my '60 closet classic recently and i still can't believe how awesome it is.

• Members

I haven't bought a pedal in Belfast in years, since I got a DD-5 and crybaby from Marcus. Now I just use the good old Internet. It's way cheaper plus you can use the forum to sell on what I don't like/need!

Are you a member here?

(Northern Ireland music scene forum)

Once in a while you can pick up something cool from it, and I've also sold quite a bit on it.

No, I'm not a member on fastfude but I will look at it later - for some reason I can't get it to load for me.

I don't buy pedals in Belfast either, the internet is way better.

• Members

Let me tell you something... It's totally worth it. Which one are you looking at? I got my '60 closet classic recently and i still can't believe how awesome it is.

Believe me it's a great guitar, but I'm still convincing myself if, ANY guitar is worth that much.

GRELICS_6922.jpg

GRELICS_6923.jpg

GRELICS_6924.jpg

• Members

No, I'm not a member on fastfude but I will look at it later - for some reason I can't get it to load for me.

I don't buy pedals in Belfast either, the internet is way better.

Fastfude seems to be down today. They've been having a lot of trouble with the server recently.

Believe it or not I've found the best music shop in the Belfast/Lisburn area to be Music Matters in Lisburn. They don't have what you'd call a brilliant selection, but what the do have is reasonably priced, and if they don't have it they'll go outa the way to get if for you. The staff are nice as well, and don't have the superior attitude that most of the pricks in the Belfast shops have.

• Members

I have serious gas for a Timefactor. and I also have a RE-20 too.

but I also have gas for a pedaltrain pro with hard case.

buying both will be like 1K$ here in Japan.

prices are {censored}ed.

probably have to get the pedaltrain first cause there's no more room on my current board/

• Members
No probs. I
really
think you should buy that guitar though!
:)

I almost got cured when I found a replacement neck for my '66 RI CIJ strat, but the damn neck got sold yesterday, when I was just about to buy it! :mad:

Here's my '66

IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0745.jpg

• Members

I know how you feel. I really want a vibe pedal, and not sure which one to get, but I like the sound/price of the MicroVibe and the Dunlop Uni-Vibe.

Of course, knowing me, I could just go over the top and build a Leslie cab. I'm going to try to resist doing that...

Have...to...finish...other...projects...first. Must resist.

Archived