anyone in here ever done a 'cleanse'?

sdresdre

• Members

Instead of doing this, why not eat proper to begin with. No frozen foods, no junk food, no fast food... {censored} like that. Eat fresh nutritious food, work off what you eat, and don't eat meat everyday... 2-3 times a week is just fine. That's what I do. I never get sick (very rarely), and my doc says I'm as healthy as a 17yr old. Why bother putting yourself through all this nonsense when you can just prevent it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Instead of doing this, why not eat proper to begin with. No frozen foods, no junk food, no fast food... {censored} like that. Eat fresh nutritious food, work off what you eat, and don't eat meat everyday... 2-3 times a week is just fine. That's what I do. I never get sick (very rarely), and my doc says I'm as healthy as a 17yr old. Why bother putting yourself through all this nonsense when you can just prevent it.

yeah, its really not very hard when you think about it.

• Members

LOL. Do you mean "sit in front of a TV, and play video games all day 17yr old" or "full of energy, and very active 17yrold"???

I think he means masturbate 8 times a day inbetween updating your Facebook profile.

I'm so down with the kiddies.

• Members

im healthy. thin. in shape. eat well. work out. no red meat. dont do drugs.

no need to give me advice. thanks :thu:

its your OPINION that this isn't healthy. thats all. your not a doctor... so STFU. some friendly advice :)

two hot girls in planet organic just did it. they knew what exactly i was doing when i bought my $30 bottle of organic maple syrup :freak: they had positive results.

i think i will trust people i know rather then some dudes trying to be "funny" on the interweb. just wanted to see if anyone did it round these parts. guess not. meh.

Archived