anyone in here ever done a 'cleanse'?

sdresdre

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

10 days yup. not as hard as you think. i dont care if you think its BS. i REALLY dont care. dont do it :thu:

i have had people close to me tell me there unbiased experiences and results. i didnt just {censored}ing google it :rolleyes:

• Members

bonkers from wanting to eat 4 cheeseburgers. body and mind feel great. should have clarified. LIKE BUTTER! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:love:

I just grilled an Angus beef burger on my grill with Jack Daniels-soaked wood chips for a good smoky flavor. My mind and body feel awesome! Save for some odd craving for nothing but lemonade and cheerios.

• Members

I know you don't care but seriously those things are not medically sound. You're body already cleans itself and gets rid of toxins through urine and feces. If you don't want the toxins that cigarettes, soda, alcohol, or drugs impart on your body and brain it would be best to stop use of those things. Just some friendly advice. :)

• Members

I know you don't care but seriously those things are not medically sound. You're body already cleans itself and gets rid of toxins through urine and feces. If you don't want the toxins that cigarettes, soda, alcohol, or drugs impart on your body and brain it would be best to stop use of those things. Just some friendly advice.
:)

yay science!

Archived