Post your complete setup.

Jbrazz

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was taken back in Jan. Its some of my stuff but not nearly all. My whole setup is way too long to list. The other main pieces are: Mpc-1,000, Jp-8000, Z1, Microkorg, Custom Jazzmaster, Klein, 60's Sg jr. Bassman 10, Guild Acoustic, Strat, Strat (heavily modded!), Ea-1, etc. etc.

l_c35bc868234a9ec443c9b196956b0701.jpg

72 Tele, 66 Jag, 59 Jazz

• Members

just moved in, so i still have it's not done, but i have the basic set up laid out.

DSC01763.jpg

most instruments go into tiny behringer line mixer and then into akai headrush (5 headrush outputs go into mackie mixer)

aux loop goes out to behringer chorus, fm-4, and dl-4 on the ground

alt 3 output goes out to flanger hoax which outputs to a couple of different places. one is the analog delay. analog delay direct out goes out to ps-5 for harmonizing and effect out goes to ps-2 for pitch shifting and other modulation

alt 4 output goes to ls-2 line switcher used as a Y. goes to two different chain of effects

just set up my keyboard stand (nord electro 2 and microkorg). need to hook up compressor and behringer rack effects after the control room outputs (then into the firepod). gotta fix up my room non-musical equipment-related before i get my guitars in here and all that fun stuff

oh, and i plan on getting monitors eventually...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

haha, maybe by accident. i bought a 650d a good while before i knew kurt played a 650a. the first time i saw a 650 was actually when a band i was in played with btbam in 2002 or so and their old guitarist nick had one. :love: at first sight.

same with the orange cab. the bad cat was the result of a lot (and i mean A LOT) of whoring myself with different amps and finally finding something that i love unconditionally.

• Members

haha, maybe by accident. i bought a 650d a good while before i knew kurt played a 650a. same with the orange cab. the bad cat was the result of a lot (and i mean A LOT) of whoring myself with different amps and finally finding something that i love unconditionally.

honestly man, they are my dream amps. i played a bunch of amps a couple weeks ago and the bad cat still sounded like god. honestly that sound has been drilled into my brain.

• Members

As of a week from now when I get some stuff in the mail:

Fender Strat -> Korg Pitchblack -> EHX POG -> Blackout Effectors Musket -> Keeley Rat -> Dr. Scientist RRR -> Empress Super Delay -> Boss RC-2 -> Doobtone Micro Buffer -> DRRI

• Members

Hey rydia, how you likin the wr3?!?

I'll post pics of my rig at the end of the week when my new stuff gets here. It should look like this though.

Epi Sheraton or Mexi Strat>>Super secret pedal>Budda BudWah>Dynacomp>Nano Stone>AC Booster>BB Preamp>Turbo Rat w/ lm308>RE20>DE7>Rehoused Dano Tuna Melt>RV3>>Mesa Boogie F100.

• Members

Stuff I am actually using these days:

Gibson L6-S, one black, one tobacco sunburst, both stock

Electra "Electric Oak" SG, with Harmonic Design Z-90s

Electra X-950 MPC model, stock

Electra bass, not sure of model

Ampeg VL-502 head

Basson 2x12 cab with Mesa/Celestion Black Shadow speakers

Skreddy Pink Flesh

Tone Factor 75 Special

Mojo Hand Mystick Octavius

E-H RI Small Stone with Analogman volume drop fix

Skreddy Echo

Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird

Peterson Strobostomp

Shure SM-55

Monster and George L cables

Everly Star Picks, .60 mm

Fast Fret

I think that's it at the moment. I just took a bunch of stuff off my board, because I found that I was thinking too much about which pedal to turn on/off and missing lyrics, etc. :facepalm:

• Members
Equipment.jpg

Last picture I took over a month ago. Yeah I like DC pedals. 2488MKII no longer works so it's AW1600 only from now on. DD-20 is gone cause I replaced it with a Nova delay. Strat is mim powerhouse with hot rails, vintage and lipstick tube pups.

I gotta a lot of those toys too...

Archived