haircuts suck

• Members

pics needed.

Never give into the haircut. Ive been told that i need to get a shorter haircut for like 4 to 5 years now. It shall never happen!! Well it gets cut, but its only layered. And yes...i know what your thinking.

• Members

I never judge haircuts until two weeks after, it always looks better that way.

This man speaks truth. I used to have long hair until I realized I was starting to look like a younger version of the Aum Shinrikyo guy, so I just cut it. I have pretty standard long pseudojapanese asian hipster hair now.

• Members

sorry, no pics. at least not right now, my camera's at my dad's house. also i'm quite ashamed. i go by the two week rule too, so hopefully in 14 days i'll like it more, but right now i'm so pissed at the haircut dude.he also cut my neck with his scissors...complete amature.

• Members

pbone looks like a girl from behind.

he keeps his hair long so that his bicycle buddies have something to grab onto when they are ramming his ass.

hahah. i wouldnt second guess this. Dude, when he gets {censored}faced give him a reverse mohawk.

• Members

i get a big curly fro if I let it grow out

but i hate having it cut

i am repulsed by trendy expensive places and yet if you go in to an old man barbers they ask you what you want and then give you a crew cut EVERY TIME :mad:

is it so much ask for slightly more interesting hair without having to deal with a stupid hair person who wants me to use "product" fu*k that :facepalm:

• Members

Long hair is retarded on 99% of guys, I know, I realized the folly of my ways around 17 or so... don't like your haircut? spend more than $15 and go for quality rather than a stripmall chop shop, you get what you pay for... pick a hot chick at a salon to take control and do what she thinks is best, she will know better than you... I cheaped out for the first time in ten years last week because I was in a rush and got the worst haircut ever...

ended up giving myself a mohawk to fix it...

• Members

pbone looks like a girl from behind.

he keeps his hair long so that his bicycle buddies have something to grab onto when they are ramming his ass.

ahahaha

i just buzzed all of mine off two days ago. it was hot as balls outside and just decided to go for it. it's really nice man. i don't have to push my hair out of my eyes or deal with that {censored} anymore. plus i can actually feel the fan blowing on the top of my head now and it's awesome. the best part about is that i look like i'm about to go fight some "terra". and i have to to wear i visor when i'm making food at work. the douchiest of hats.

Archived