Who's The Oldest and Youngest Formunite Here?

KjStrat62

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm 38-

I gigged for 13 years from 1988 to 2001 before giving it up.
Now, I just play at home and occassionally do music for movies, videos, and jingles and stuff like that.

I'm actually surprised the forum is weighted so heavily towards the youngers- It seems like when I first came here there were older folks gigging, playing, and posting...

:cry:

• Members
I'm 38-

I gigged for 13 years from 1988 to 2001 before giving it up.

Now, I just play at home and occassionally do music for movies, videos, and jingles and stuff like that.

I'm actually surprised the forum is weighted so heavily towards the youngers- It seems like when I first came here there were older folks gigging, playing, and posting...

:cry:

they all live in HCEG now

• Members

i'm thirty with arthritis in my spine and hips.. does that make me the oldest here? haha. i started playing when i was 19, but i asked for a guitar for xmas every year from the age of 5-18. i got a job, and bought my own...then my parents were like, we didn't think you were serious.. grrr...

• Members

i started playing when i was 19, but i asked for a guitar for xmas every year from the age of 5-18. i got a job, and bought my own...then my parents were like, we didn't think you were serious.. grrr...

Boom.

I asked for lesson when I was younger, and got told no. I knew I would get a smack if I "nagged" so I never asked again...

Archived