Who's The Oldest and Youngest Formunite Here?

KjStrat62

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am celebrating my 20 year high school reunion in October :eek:

What happened to the time?

It's funny how I hear a lot of people my age or older who say that they feel like they're still 25. I can't imagine that. I was a very different chap at 25. I feel much different now than I did even 3 years ago. I hope I never stop growing. I think the point at which we feel 'old' is when we stop changing and renewing ourselves.

• Members
I am celebrating my 20 year high school reunion in October
:eek:

What happened to the time?

It's funny how I hear a lot of people my age or older who say that they feel like they're still 25. I can't imagine that. I was a very different chap at 25. I feel
much
different now than I did even 3 years ago. I hope I never stop growing. I think the point at which we feel 'old' is when we stop changing and renewing ourselves.

This post is so comforting to me for some reason. Like I said before, I'm 26 so I've very much to learn. I feel like putting in the sleeve of my bands first EP.

Whenever that happens...

• Members

i'm 17 and i think i have a pretty good rig. i've worked for everything i have (aside from a few pedals for christmas or whatever) i think it's easier for us young'ns to acquire nice stuff because we have less to spend our money on (no bills, etc.) except for gas is raping everyone right now. i can't even afford to drive if i work. a full day of work fills up my truck and i go through a tank every week driving out to where i was working.

• Members

i'm 17 and i think i have a pretty good rig. i've worked for everything i have (aside from a few pedals for christmas or whatever) i think it's easier for us young'ns to acquire nice stuff because we have less to spend our money on (no bills, etc.) except for gas is raping everyone right now. i can't even afford to drive if i work. a full day of work fills up my truck and i go through a tank every week driving out to where i was working.

This is how I get my gear. I work part time and other than gas, movies, and hanging out with friends, I don't really have much else to spend my money on besides my rig.

• Members

This is true, if when I was 19-25 I spent my money on gear instead of albums, beer, festivals and gigs, I'd have some very nice 'vintage' gear now. :facepalm:

• Members
except for gas is raping everyone right now. i can't even afford to drive if i work. a full day of work fills up my truck and i go through a tank every week driving out to where i was working.

:cop:

find something more ecnomical to drive?

fiat-book-126.jpg

This is true, if when I was 19-25 I spent my money on gear instead of albums, beer, festivals and gigs, I'd have some very nice 'vintage' gear now

I too spend all my money seeing bands. I don't drive, but train fares are now astronomical, even with a third off.

Archived