OT: Man, I wish my parents were as cool...

skitzy

• Members

Parents Let Kid Drop Out of High School to Focus on Guitar Hero

Inside his upstairs bedroom, Blake's environment is set up specifically to make him a better gamer. There is a PlayStation 2, a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox 360. He also has a stack of plastic guitars, but no real ones. Blake doesn't play an actual guitar, a skill that doesn't really transfer to playing the virtual kind, anyway.

The frame for his bed is on the back porch, with the box springs and mattress on the bedroom floor. That puts his bed at a more comfortable level for sitting to play "Guitar Hero III" for extended periods. At the moment, he plays just a few hours a day, but that number will increase as the California competition nears.

• Members

ya i stand correct. Then again i havent watched any of those in god knows how long.

But still...if it takes you 4 months of solid playing to get one song done. Just imagine how good they would be if they practiced a real guitar solid for 4 months. Just seems like a waste.

• Members

But still...if it takes you 4 months of solid playing to get one song done. Just imagine how good they would be if they practiced a real guitar solid for 4 months. Just seems like a waste.

definitely.

Archived