Things that HCFX'ers hate

rdm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
everyone likes a good unexpected one, but lately they have been {censored}.....too much of a good thing is bad.

Ah, my one at The Student Room got deleted.

there was one that was called Friends With Benefits: Can It Work.... Whatever.

So i did Friends On Benefits; Can It Work? A load of people came out as closet snobs telling me, no they will scrounge money off you, before some mod clicked and it got deleted.

:mad:

• Members
True, but the only reason no one bothers Kayzer about his ponty axes is because they're afraid of being crushed by his br00talz.

Try posting a thread titled "should I go for an Ibanez or a Jackson" and see what happens.
:cop:

{censored} that, real br00talz kids play BC Rich!

• Members

{censored} that, real br00talz kids play BC Rich!

Yeah, B.C Rich vs Dean Razorback (as showcased in dolflundgren's thread) would have been better. On the other hand, I would never consider buying one of those guitars, but I like some Ibanezes and Jacksons.

• Members
Ah, my one at The Student Room got deleted.

there was one that was called Friends With Benefits: Can It Work.... Whatever.

So i did Friends On Benefits; Can It Work? A load of people came out as closet snobs telling me, no they will scrounge money off you, before some mod clicked and it got deleted.

:mad:

do tell......who's a closet snob?

I've paid {censored} loads of tax to this {censored}ing government since the day I left school...and if I get some of it back as benefits, I'll {censored}ing have it without feeling any guilt whatsoever.

• Members

do tell......who's a closet snob?

I've paid {censored} loads of tax to this {censored}ing government since the day I left school...and if I get some of it back as benefits, I'll {censored}ing have it without feeling any guilt whatsoever.

These kids over at thestudentroom.co.uk

Not versed in the way of the parody thread.

• Members

-misinformation being passed of as true

Thankfully we have enough builders and Phil to straighten that stuff out.

-trends

I hate how gear is really popular for 3 months then when something new or different comes out the gear is now crap.

-no sense of humor

There's plenty of funny mofo's round here but a lot of people are wound really tight.

-Robopimp

I want his beard.

• Members
... I've paid {censored} loads of tax to this {censored}ing government since the day I left school...and if I get some of it back as benefits, I'll {censored}ing have it without feeling any guilt whatsoever.

+1

It's the next best thing to see mates getting it.

Slightly related tangent coming up, today I received my TV Licence bill, One Hundred and Forty bloody quid!!! :mad:

• Members
very very true.
:thu:

also off topic, I saw today that Britain and Ireland are fighting against each other in the semi's of the boxing.
:)

And the funny thing is that the Irish guy is from Belfast. Fighters from here often fight for Ireland as its easier to make the team. Wayne McCullagh is one example.

• Members

And the funny thing is that the Irish guy is from Belfast. Fighters from here often fight for Ireland as its easier to make the team. Wayne McCullagh is one example.

lol Belfast!

PS. the World Kickboxing Network champion Gary Hamilton is from Belfast too........

Archived