11AM is too late to start a work day IMO

zwtyo

• Members

how are you guys able to get up at 12?!

i've been up since about 830 and it's given me enough time to decide that i don't feel like working or really doing anything today except sitting around.

plus i don't really sleep anymore. i wake up and average of 3-4 times during the night and i'm not worth a crap the next day.

• Members

i've been up since about 830 and it's given me enough time to decide that i don't feel like working or really doing anything today except sitting around.

plus i don't really sleep anymore. i wake up and average of 3-4 times during the night and i'm not worth a crap the next day.

I usually wake up at about quarter to noon. I usually have really far out dreams that keeps me wanting more sleep to see how they end.

Plus whats better than staying snuggled in bed with your blankets?

Nothing. That's what.

• Members

Is that b/c of your brother's recent passing? Hopefully, in time, things will settle for ya.

• Members

I hate working in the afternoon.. I'd rather work 6am-2pm or 7-3pm and have the rest of the day off.

My stupid job "let me go" because there aren't "any available positions," despite the fact they're hiring like a {censored}ing banshee.. Stupid assholes.

They put me into training for a different department. I ended up missing 4 days because of some seriously bad strep throat (coughing up blood and {censored}). Then they tell me they're going to "see what they can do."

Don't work for GM or OnStar.

• Members

They put me into training for a different department. I ended up missing 4 days because of some seriously bad strep throat (coughing up blood and {censored}). Then they tell me they're going to "see what they can do."

Don't work for GM or OnStar.

That's brutal. I worked for a company before that did GM Customer Service. People's {censored}ty cars & trucks broke down, so we had to call the dealerships to make appointments with these people, only to have the dealers get crazy annoyed the majority of the time and be babies about everything.

Sucked. I quit after a week. GM = lame.

• Members

Yep

Archived