What do you not wanna see next year from Electro-Harmonix?

tubezipper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless it does something revolutionary, I could do without more dirt pedals. Seems to me that they've got the dirt pedal thing well-covered:

LPB-1

Big Muff Pi

Deluxe Big Muff Pi

Little Big Muff

Russian Muff

Double Muff

Nano Muff

Metal Muff

Bass Big Muff

:bor::bor::bor:

Hot Tubes

Graphic Fuzz

Reissue Hot Tubes

Tube Zipper

Germanium OD

Holy Stain

edit: English Muff'n

• Members

Win.

This would be a smart move for them, as it seems like a lot of people who love the DMM are going for a Carbon Copy due to size.

i went to my tech yesterday.

I noticed his board was nothing but dirty. Except for this little gem in the top center.... Carbon copy...

Said he sold his DMM for a Carbon copy.. I was just like.. Psshh what..

• Members

The company has ruined itself, you can't deny this. The majority of stuff they've brought out in the last couple of years is pretty shoddy.

The SMMH is a destined classic, and the Germ OD is a sleeper WIN!

Granted that's just 2 that I'm excited about in the last couple of years, but that's pretty damn good for a company who's been around since the '60s.

• Members

Totally agree. It has totally cheapened the brand. A few years ago they had a reputation as cool, kooky, kitschy pedals that weren't the most reliable but looked cool and sounded even cooler - now they might as well be Boss or Digitech with slightly cooler paintjobs - yes, I'm talking about the XO/Nano.

• Members

Totally agree. It has totally cheapened the brand. A few years ago they had a reputation as cool, kooky, kitschy pedals that weren't the most reliable but looked cool and sounded even cooler - now they might as well be Boss or Digitech with slightly cooler paintjobs - yes, I'm talking about the XO/Nano.

I'm with you on most of the XOs/Nanos, but for every pedalfreak like us who feel that way, there are 50 others who whine about real estate on their board. It's a no win situation for them.

Archived