The Official Squire Jagmaster Lounge

echodeluxe

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So I got mine today, turns out it was actually a 02-05 Standard in Candy Apple Red. I COULD be pissed off at the seller for misrepresentin',

but..

there's a really cool guitar in there, behind it's slightly beat up current self. :D

I immediately liked the feel of the neck, the whole guitar just needs some tender lovin care and a setup.

I've already started thinking about upgrading parts tho :p

I like to get Sperzels installed on my guitars.

And I'm thinking new pups, GFS.

Which GFS-pups would you go for? :D For a nice, basic clean tone in the neck position. And a nice medium gain rhythm/riffing tone in teh bridge.

• Members
So I got mine today, turns out it was actually a 02-05 Standard in Candy Apple Red. I COULD be pissed off at the seller for misrepresentin',

but..

there's a really cool guitar in there, behind it's slightly beat up current self.
:D
I immediately liked the feel of the neck, the whole guitar just needs some tender lovin care and a setup.

I've already started thinking about upgrading parts tho
:p
I like to get Sperzels installed on my guitars.

And I'm thinking new pups, GFS.

Which GFS-pups would you go for?
:D
For a nice, basic clean tone in the neck position. And a nice medium gain rhythm/riffing tone in teh bridge.

P-90 in the neck, humbucker in the bridge maybe?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

whoa. seeing all the jagmasters make me miss mine ( 2002 montego black .. which seems to be a very limited color!)

to the person who mentioned about strats... my brother has many strats.
i go for the venus, jagmaster,jazzmaster and such. Why? cos we dare to be different :)

• Members

why oh why did they start making these in 24" scale again?! i've been looking at getting a jazzmaster but the jagmaster with a 25" scale would be just as good. and easier to add replacement pickups too aswell. so hard to find the 25" jagmasters though!

same i was thicking about picking one up but the 24" neck feelss really small, i would have preffered the 25" neck as im normally a strat player

Archived