• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
'08 City Golf.

and the killer USB stereo system.
:love:

the uk golf's stereo looks like this
h1.jpg
you can get an ipod plug in the glove box but from the stereo you can only flick through playlists and not albums. i'd prefer one like yours.

i want a car stereo designed by apple. the ones down at halfords all seem to be silver plastic with flashing blue lights and {censored}ty lcd animation :rolleyes:

• Members

Lot of VWs here. I used to have a Jetta GLI. That thing could move. Could hit 90mph in 3rd gear. Had it up to 130mph once on a barren highway in NC, was very smooth too.

Now I have a Honda minivan (uesful with 3 kids) and I drive a Subaru Impreza. Might get a Honda Fit next. SOmething small with good gas mileage.

I'd like a VW again, but they have a poor reliability rating, and they haven't been selling all that well here. Their gas mileage for US offerings, also isn't that great.

• Members
Lot of VWs here. I used to have a Jetta GLI. That thing could move. Could hit 90mph in 3rd gear. Had it up to 130mph once on a barren highway in NC, was very smooth too.

Now I have a Honda minivan (uesful with 3 kids) and I drive a Subaru Impreza. Might get a Honda Fit next. SOmething small with good gas mileage.

I'd like a VW again, but they have a poor reliability rating, and they haven't been selling all that well here. Their gas mileage for US offerings, also isn't that great.

i did 130 in a V10 Touareg when i worked at VW, it would have gone faster but i got scared :eek:

do you not have the bluemotion range in america? the polo gets 88mpg on motorways, 74mpg combined. (and it really does, i had the use of one when i needed to visit other dealerships)

• Members
i did 130 in a V10 Touareg when i worked at VW, it would have gone faster but i got scared
:eek:

do you not have the bluemotion range in america? the polo gets 88mpg on motorways, 74mpg combined. (and it really does, i had the use of one when i needed to visit other dealerships)

is that mpg or kpg?

• Members
the uk golf's stereo looks like this

h1.jpg
you can get an ipod plug in the glove box but from the stereo you can only flick through playlists and not albums. i'd prefer one like yours.

i want a car stereo designed by apple. the ones down at halfords all seem to be silver plastic with flashing blue lights and {censored}ty lcd animation
:rolleyes:

That's pretty neat. The USB was a big selling feature for me, I just stick a flash drive in there and have all the subfolders for albums & artists I can go through with the CD player/FM tuner buttons.

And hey, I like the blue backlights... :p I'm sick of that gross orange from my old Honda.

Archived