OT: Wii Players ...

warioblast

• Members

I just came back from my cousin's. We 've been playing Mario kart & Rayman while smoking a fatty... (drugs are bad 'mkay ;))

And now I am back home, facing my monitor and I'm having the worst difficulty to move the mouse; I think because of Rayman's "curling" -thing game. Has it ever happened to anybody else ?

• Members

i love wii. i'm a little more grown up now, but i used to love wii'd.

anyways, i just got nba live 2k8 and if anyone wants to play online, i'm down as long as i get to be the mavericks! i forget my username, because i dont play often and the damn wii rejected all my username ideas.

• Members

i love wii. i'm a little more grown up now, but i used to love wii'd.

anyways, i just got nba live 2k8 and if anyone wants to play online, i'm down as long as i get to be the mavericks! i forget my username, because i dont play often and the damn wii rejected all my username ideas.

how is basketball...im skeptical.

I am ready for GH world tour.

• Members

Psh. ive said it once and ill say it again.

Nintendo will never make a game system that comes close to the N64. Just cant be done.

Bah. Super Nintendo was about 100 times better than N64.

Anyway, I've been playing Mega Man 9. Jesus, I don't know if i forgot how to play Mega Man or what, but that is a hard game.

• Members

I hate the Wii.. Especially after I blaze.. The last {censored}en' thing I wanna do is exercise, while being baked, while playing video games! I just want to chill the hell out and play to my heart's content :idk:

On the topic of Nintendo.. I've found new love for my GameCube.. Metroid Prime kicks the {censored} out of a lot of games. I'm surprised honestly at how smooth the animations flow on this console, and not just for MP. But Zelda: Windwaker, and my personal favorite for it, Resident Evil 4, just kicks soooo much ass.. And I also really like the feel of the controller.. The analog sticks are smooth, similar to the Xbox (PS2 controllers suck balls IMO).

• Members
I hate the Wii.. Especially after I blaze.. The last {censored}en' thing I wanna do is exercise, while being baked, while playing video games! I just want to chill the hell out and play to my heart's content
:idk:

It's more challenging !! For the record, we played games while sitting down. It would have been terrible having to stand up. I'm not even talking about moving around & stuff. :lol:
I must be some sort of masochist. I love playing Sudoku while being high; the feeling of your brain about to explode...

• Members

64's my fav. i skipped the cube, snes has some killer games, but the wii is still a lot of fun. nothing beats the 64 though. mario kart, diddy kong racing, goldeneye, perfect dark, mario party, pokemon snap (try it if you haven't yet) etc.

+1 to everything.

Before I reformatted my computer, I had just about every N64 game on there. Big emulator fan. I bought a few Wii points cards so I could download some N64 games, definitely some of the best video games ever made.

Archived