HCFX battle of the rigs....any interest??

Alchemist

• Members
I predict the following will be winners:

Phil

RoboPimp

Nitefly

Supafly

BTBAM

probably 2 or 3 others im not thinking off now.........

:poke:
:thu::eek::lol:

I dunno, after seeing the "post your mapz" thread, theres a lot of guys with awesome rigs on this forum.... but yeah if nitefly participates and posts his /13, hes got my vote, I've had major gas for those for a long time but couldnt get any for a reasonable price this side of the border.... (unless he enters it in the best metal rigs category, in which case it probably wont fly)

• Members
I dunno, after seeing the "post your mapz" thread, theres a lot of guys with awesome rigs on this forum

Very true..........

I wish I had a rig, or I would enter :thu:

I do think this is a cool idea, lets just not get into prizes again, I feel like that might keep it from getting too serious.

• Members

as I said, this is a completely fun thing.... that was my sole intention

In that case go for it.

My only other concern is that you might have too many classes. I mean, does anyone on the effects forum play blues (I'm not being mean if you do, im just saying....)

• Members
In that case go for it.

My only other concern is that you might have too many classes. I mean, does anyone on the effects forum play blues (I'm not being mean if you do, im just saying....)

that might draw in guys from other forums to post cool pics too though :idk:

and people can suggest what categories they want... and hopefully agree on some :idk:

depending on how many people are actually wanting to participate.... I'm sure we can narrow it down to a few combined categories... I'm sure blues and classic rock probably has a big overlap....etc....

Archived