OT: Beastie Boys.

• Members

Any love for them around here?

Their rap stuff like Sabotage, Check it Out, and Intergalactic is all right, but their instrumental stuff is really good.

I've always liked the song "Son of Neckbone," off of the Sure Shot single.

Then last year they came out with The Mix Up, which is an awesome CD, if you haven't heard it it's definitely worth a listen.

The Kangaroo Rat

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

The Gala Event

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

The Rat Cage

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Off the Grid

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

The In Sound From Way Out was the first BB instrumental album and it's pretty damn good as well (although lots of those tracks appear on other albums). I love the Beasties ... all their records including the straight hip hop and punk stuff. I think Check Your Head is still my favorite. :thu:

• Members

just think, 3 jewish white kid from brooklyn, shaped hip hop into what it is today.

i love them.

"sabotage" is the best MTV video ever.

also like money mark's solo records.....REALLY whacky stuff. perfect to put on at the end of the night when you want people to go home:lol:

• Members

I DO hate them. I once had a nightmare about a Beastie Boys/Red Hot Chili Peppers duet. I have never been so frightened in my life
:eek:

BHAHAHAHA, that reminds me; I once had a dream that Daisy Berkowitz (Marilyn Manson's original guitarist), the chick from Blossom, and a drum machine played during Homecoming at my highschool.

Archived