Official "I Miss Angelhair" Lounge

BTBAM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love all the music angelhair makes:thu:
He was the guy that made me an effects freak.
Along with batcomputer, agesixteen is also awesome.
they're both hardcore and gentle at the same time.

And hey angelhair, I think I sent a message on myspace once about paying for the batcomputer album, and then having the tracks sent via email because shipping to Japan would make you broke.
I was having trouble with paypal and stuff so it took me time to get everything ready. Finally, the other day I tried to buy the tracks on the SNOCAP thing but it didn't work.. seems like I have to be a US citizen or something.

So, can I just pay for the tracks via paypal and can you send me them by email?

• Members
I love all the music angelhair makes:thu:

He was the guy that made me an effects freak.

Along with batcomputer, agesixteen is also awesome.

they're both hardcore and gentle at the same time.

And hey angelhair, I think I sent a message on myspace once about paying for the batcomputer album, and then having the tracks sent via email because shipping to Japan would make you broke.

I was having trouble with paypal and stuff so it took me time to get everything ready. Finally, the other day I tried to buy the tracks on the SNOCAP thing but it didn't work.. seems like I have to be a US citizen or something.

So, can I just pay for the tracks via paypal and can you send me them by email?

Ugh, that is pretty lame. Sorry about that! If you just send $6 via paypal to justin@ifitmoveskissit.net, I can send you all of the tracks, including all of the bonus ones. I can throw in the Age Sixteen demo MP3s as well if you'd like. :thu:

• Members

Dave had trouble finding a sweet hairdo. I think that was his problem.

And Josh got way more ladies than any of us did, and he was the most abstinent of us all. Therefore, he just directed them all to the guys in the other band we were on tour with.

I need a haircut bad. I need to go to that girl that cuts your hair and have her chop me out something sweet.

As far as bitches are concerned... they better be able to sweep or those sluts aint getting any from me. Whores.

Archived