Tonight's Debate

BTBAM

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

McCain just can't talk about issues that really matter to middle America, he's all over the board and his attacks are a joke.

this is true.

he also does not seem to understand that backtracking for dirt to sling isnt gaining him any ground in this race. considering that him/palin berate Obama for looking into the past for ammunition, every debate seems to include McCain starting sentences with 'he said...' incessantly. the impression that i've gotten so far (Fox News is on @ work nonstop) is that McCain can't seem to voice his approach to presidency without trying to knock Obama down a rung or two. bad way to win the populace, imo.

as per the Ayers thing, Obama did a great job at refuting it this debate.

• Members

this is true.

he also does not seem to understand that backtracking for dirt to sling isnt gaining him any ground in this race. considering that him/palin berate Obama for looking into the past for ammunition, every debate seems to include McCain starting sentences with 'he said...' incessantly. the impression that i've gotten so far (Fox News is on @ work nonstop) is that McCain can't seem to voice his approach to presidency without trying to knock Obama down a rung or two. bad way to win the populace, imo.

as per the Ayers thing, Obama did a great job at refuting it this debate.

AGreed. McCain just seems vey angry and bitter tonight, more than usual. Maybe peple like that, but it hasn't worked so far, and doesn't seem to be working now.

• Members

Did they show any of the other ones?

Yeah I'm pretty sure. The only network who thought McCain did well and won the other 2 debates. Even conservatives on other networks can tell the truth, McCain lost both times. Fox is in denial. Kinda fun to watch though.

• Members

Yeah I'm pretty sure. The only network who thought McCain did well and won the other 2 debates. Even conservatives on other networks can tell the truth, McCain lost both times. Fox is in denial. Kinda fun to watch though.

I know they showed them all on Fox News, but I thought that the Fox Networks weren't preempting their primetime stuff for them.

• Members

Fox is super-biased. My boss is a McCain supporter, and considers Obama a joke, so i keep my mouth shut regarding politics @ work...

further on Fox, i havent seen as much coverage on Ayers or Acorn anywhere else. not to mention, Fox never really looked into any history of the connections between Ayers and Acorn, so it was very polarizing to see Obama give the lowdown on his past.

even down to small-talk; watch Fox for an hour or two, you'll hear what i mean. Its like they're the Republican media train.

• Members

Fox is super-biased. My boss is a McCain supporter, and considers Obama a joke, so i keep my mouth shut regarding politics @ work...

further on Fox, i havent seen as much coverage on Ayers or Acorn anywhere else. not to mention, Fox never really looked into any history of the connections between Ayers and Acorn, so it was very polarizing to see Obama give the lowdown on his past.

even down to small-talk; watch Fox for an hour or two, you'll hear what i mean. Its like they're the Republican media train.

yeah, everyone knows Fox "news" is a big joke. It's no more news than a horoscope is.

• Members

you counter my Fox News comment with a NY Times article? seriously?

If you measure the amount of right-wing media outlets with the number of left-wing media outlets, which one outweighs the other?

MSNBC, NPR, NY Times, WSJ, CNN, etc... vs. Fox News

I'm done talking about it, but seriously, who cares if there is one conservative news network?

• Members

McCluebag should sell his doodle pad on e-bay and buy body armor for his troops that he loves so much, or sell one of his multi-million dollar houses.

Or maybe give Joe Plumber a million that he'd never miss so that the poor republican that makes over $250,000 a year can afford to buy his business.

• Members

you counter my Fox News comment with a NY Times article? seriously?

If you measure the amount of right-wing media outlets with the number of left-wing media outlets, which one outweighs the other?

MSNBC, NPR, NY Times, WSJ, CNN, etc... vs. Fox News

I'm done talking about it, but seriously, who cares if there is one conservative news network?

it's sometimes fun to watch fox news and see the complete opposite of what the other stations are saying. maybe somewhere in the middle of that is the truth, but probably not.

Archived