EFFECTS: User Settings Notebook Lounge

BTBAM

• Members

i've never played one, how do they work?

depending on the presets/bank/whatever, the parameters are already set at a value. so say the depth is set to 100%, and the knob is only at 12 oclock, its still 100%. if you move it back and forth, you can get it to another value that will readout on the screen, so it really doesn't matter where the knob is set.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this looks great and all, but with the way the knobs function its kinda useless.

Eh, mark them if you need and also write down what it is inside the knob section (subdivision, %decay, etc)

I know with me, Since I use the exp. pedal, the knob is actually in the setting it is supposed to be.

Or I can tell where I need it.

Like...I need this one to be reset at 0% for the feature to work right, so I'll need to move it from where it is to that position.

I know I'll be using that graphic way more than the others, because that pedal gets used more than any other on my board.

Plus, it helps for me to tell someone else (Like Crxsh:thu:) what my settings are...but I might try to upload them to the comp and send him.

• Members

I left my camera at work :mad::facepalm: , so I had to write these settings down.

Here, try these out if you have these pedals.

Guitar->TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Flanger -left channel-> Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress -> amp 1 (clean tone)
-right channel-> amp 2 (clean tone)

TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Speed: 0.5Hz
Width: 5
Intensity: 5

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress
Colour: just left of 11 o'clock
Range: 11 o'clock
Rate: just left of 9 o'clock

For heavy tones, keep the SCF on, turn of the Electric Mistress, and turn on a Visual Sound H2O Liquid Chorus & Echo and an Electro Harmonix POG for some deep wooshy warbly drones in the background :cool: .

Chorus Speed: 10 o'clock
Chorus Width: 10 o'clock
Chorus Delay Time: 4 o'clock
Echo Time: 8 o'clock
Echo Repeats: 5 o'clock
Echo Level: 11 o'clock
Echo type: Long

POG
Level: 40%
Dry: 10%
Sub: 100%
1 octave: 100%
1 octave detuned: 75%
2 octaves: 85%
2 octaves detuned: 50%
LP filter: 25%
Switch position: 2.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

i'll upload the EHX ones I made at school when I'm there next. Any requests? I sized them so you can print 4 big-box layouts per page. I have the Stereo Polychorus, Micro Synthesizer, Stereo Memory Man, and Deluxe Octave Multiplexer right now.

• 11 months later...

Archived