Alright post your Jagmasters. (no Fenders)

RadioSilence

• Members

ARRRGGGH melx's jag is so goddamn hot. such an amazing looking guitar.

aww, thanks man.....I appreciate that, I know it's 'just a squier' to some people but I love it!!

it's actually a little 'creamier' in colour than it looks there. (same goes for the knobs and switch tip, as I changed them for cream too)

• Members
man the jagmaster is not to be underestimated. its a great guitar.

what do those split buckers sound like? i was thinking about getting a pair for my sheraton.

they sound good....I'm not sure what to say, it's kind of hard to describe pickups...they are quite bright for humbuckers I'd say, quite jangly (for a humbucker anyway) lowish output, kinda vintage sounding?? I dunno man....I'm usually playing through a wall of distortion anyway!!! :lol:

• Members

teehee.

i love the look of the split humbuckers on semihollow guitars, ie; STARCASTER.

yeah, exactly...they look more 'fender' than regular humbuckers, that's why I went for them, but I am happy with them.... I like them more than the stock ones and I've had no desire to change them...so they must be pretty good.

• Members
and here is the official jagmaster thread i made:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2096997&highlight=official+jagmaster

search function
:thu:

yeah, i knew about that but i just wanted to show those jaguar/jazzmaster owning nobodies* that they're not the be-all and end-all ;)

* yeah i'm just jealous, i've wanted a jazzmaster like forever. abolutely love my jagmaster though, its my no. 1 guitar.
maybe if that lee ranaldo signature jazzblaster ever comes out i'll get one :love:

Archived