Seven Reasons Why I Love LARGE Effects Pedals

Fender&EHX4ever

• Members

only big pedal i have left is my big box Microsynth :thu: dont think i'll ever sell that baby.

and my m9 if that counts.

been through enough big box EHX units, ended up selling them all - just too big to fit on my board, separate power supplies...smaller pedals available now that do cooler things...

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I got nothing against small pedals. I own some too. And I realize I'm in the minority around these parts on this particular subject; but if you're feeling where I'm coming from, show some love for big pedals with disregard for precious real estate.

:wave::p

Welp, I've spent the best part of 4 years pondering your words.

And I have come to the conclusion that you're wrong.

• Members

I get the transportation issues. Some guys even carry their rig to gigs on the subway and such. I have a rig for such scenarios, and used it recently... Including an EHX battery powered Freedom Amp, and an EHX pedal bag with lots of small pedals.

But even if I can buy the world's greatest swiss army knife, I'd rather not have to use it for every time I need to cut something. :idk:

Edit: it's been so long ago... did I say this already :o

• Members

sexy firebird now lives somewhere else...same with the Flying Pan.

I do not like what the economic crisis did to me.

btw, the firebird is a Burny, and it was the best Firebird (of any brand) I'd ever played.

this makes arthurdent'd sad, I had to sell my Epi Firebird VII when I was unemployed also....I want another Firebird bad!

Archived