OT: I Want This Guitar.....

Sad Darwin

• Members

You can not has, in other news LOL my friend borrowed some chicks custom shop Ibanez, I think its an S series body prestige something BS guitar and stepped on the neck thus breaking it during an acid trip. He doesnt know how to tell her, it was a gift from her music professor or something LOL

• Members
You can not has, in other news LOL my friend borrowed some chicks custom shop Ibanez, I think its an S series body prestige something BS guitar and stepped on the neck thus breaking it during an acid trip. He doesnt know how to tell her, it was a gift from her music professor or something LOL

And that's why you aren't supposed to convince someone that they can play guitar with their feet whilst they are tripping. :cop::poke:

• Members

wait it out, they'll be 50 bucks in a couple months.

heh, I wish

honestly though, they are tanking pretty hard. If they go below 1k I'm snagging one for sure. I mean, {censored}, it's a silverburst sg with a tuner and tonepros bridge and locking tuners and cool {censored}. Can't go that wrong.

• Members

i've always wanted to play one of these. i wonder how they play. a lot of jazz guys play them, so i can only assume that the necks on them are pretty nice.

Great necks, for sure. I would say they are the physical opposite of a Les Paul's neck, the Parker's being flat, conical, fast, and amazingly even. From a technological and quality/consistency standpoint they blow most "top of the line" guitars out of the water. From there it's all up to personal preference and sound, both totally valid reasons to hate this guitar. I personally played alot of Mojo's in LA and Seattle and I {censored}ing love their tone. It's crazily versatile.

It's got Piezo (mixable with electric), humbuckers, coil tapping, and a really warm but clear tone. The "cold" accusations I think come from people used to an LP's "mud", I know I was. I played a while longer though and realized this thing has a kind of evenness and clarity that would make it a perfect compliment to my other guitars.

Anyway, :blah: clearly I love this guitar. They reason I don't have it? well there are 3,999 reasons......

Archived