Bring Back Pre-July HCFX

tubezipper

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ok... well stop complaining. YOu don't give a dog a squeeky chew toy and then yell at it for making noise.

EDIT: also. It doesn't matter what "they" want if Phil says "no".

I don't really mean it, I've just had enough..... :(

• Members
This guy wouldn't make a bad mod either.
:thu:

Thanks for the endorsement, Lou. :)

I would not be a popular mod. I would allow some off topic fun, but in moderation. As someone said earlier, it's not a "age" thing, as there are others here that are just as bad. Example: people on meds with incessant self-promoting posts/threads.

This is how it would go under my moderation:

Strike 1: one week ban
Strike 2: one month ban
You know what happens at strike 3.

Anyone bitching about this new policy by starting whiny "Bring back [insert douchebag forumite's name here]" threads? For each protesting participant:

I also would not entertain requests for "temp bans." If one can't control their internet usage, then they deserve their misery (and poor grades as a result).

Are you sure you want me as a mod? :D

Having said that, there are some very cool guys here whose posts/threads I enjoy. That's the only reason I stay instead of making a full-blown exodus to TGP.

I miss the very cool forumites of yesteryear who have left HC because of the current riff raff.

• Members

Are you
sure
you want me as a mod?
:D

Well now I'm not so sure. :D

Honestly though, after that "make robo a mod" thread I got to thinking who here actually would be a good mod. You and Melx were the only two I could think of.

edit: also the Nitefly dude.

• Members
" threads? For each protesting participant:

I also would not entertain requests for "temp bans." If one can't control their internet usage, then they deserve their misery (and poor grades as a result).

Are you
sure
you want me as a mod?

Having said that, there are some very cool guys here whose posts/threads I enjoy. That's the only reason I stay instead of making a full-blown exodus to TGP.

I miss the very cool forumites of yesteryear who have left HC because of the current riff raff.

You couldn't really make exceptions for threads that you enjoy, you'd have to see the bigger picture.

• Members
Well now I'm not so sure.

Honestly though, after that "make robo a mod" thread I got to thinking who here actually would be a good mod. You and Melx were the only two I could think of.

edit: also the Nitefly dude.

I'd be terrible, I'd just ban everyone :lol:

Archived