NPD: Micro POG, SMMH, and a Whammy... ...ONE!

Stubacca

• Members

Lots of toys in the last two days! I got a Micro POG in a trade and it sounds great. I had a full POG before but it seemed like too much work for me with all the sliders... I'm a plug in a go type of guy. This thing rocks!!

MicroPOG.jpg

I also picked up a new Stereo Memory Man with Hazerai. I ordered this one from Brad at Tone Factor as I had the gift certificate from the Tone Factor contest and my folks gave me some GAS cash over the holidays. As always Brad really came through with the usual GREAT service and super fast shipping... it always seems like I am chatting with a good friend when emailing him. TONE FACTOR ROCKS!!! So far, I love this thing! I haven't tackled the instructions yet and there seems like a lot to learn but from the small amount of time I have had on this... I like!

SMMH.jpg

OK, the best for last... and I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this so if you feel inclined to hate on me... I don't want to hear it. Anyway, I finally have a Whammy 1. I have used the Whammy 4 for as long as I can remember and never really gave the Whammy 1 much thought. I played a few good paying gigs lately so I gave myself an Xmas present. I have heard so much about the Whammy 1 and it has not disapointed at all. I have only spent about an hour on it but after going over all of the settings I can say it sounds much better than my Whammy 4. The overall sound and tone is better, the tracking is awesome and the size is crazy! I heard that it was a smaller foot print but I didn't realize by how much... it's very small! Lots of pics below!!

Whammy1-1.jpg

Whammy1-2.jpg

Whammy1-3.jpg

Whammy1-4.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DSC00711_edited.jpg

LOVE to see that glittery zero on there. :love::love::love:

You dont realise how much i have used and loved that little box. I sent it to Donner for glitterization.

is that my old reverbarator as well ???

STubacca - Awesome board !!!! id love to get a wh-1 as well..... :cry:

• Members

Hey Olle, it's a really nice pedal that really sweetens and finetunes your clean tone. I keep it on all the time
:)

I've got one of these on the way........ I'm thinking it might be kind of pointless in my setup though, since I've got the tilt EQ on my Diamond Comp, and since that's on all the time. Thoughts??

DSC03679.jpg

Tim is now Timmy .... no new pic though. :(

Oh, and sorry for the hijack Stu. :cop:

• Members

I've got one of these on the way........ I'm thinking it might be kind of pointless in my setup though, since I've got the tilt EQ on my Diamond Comp, and since that's on all the time. Thoughts??

DSC03679.jpg

Tim is now Timmy .... no new pic though.
:(

Oh, and sorry for the hijack Stu.
:cop:

Hijack away my friend.... still have the Tim?

Archived