Looper comparison update jan 2009

• Members

Wow what a great manual!!!

Very informative!

Although I think with the E2 if you botch the overdub you can remove it from the existing loop & rerecord it while the loop is still playing... I think. Is that what the REDO column means? I'm gonna have to play around with mine & let ya know for sure.

• Members

Looking for a good looper with multiple looping capability. What would you reccomend? I don't need it to record TOO much loopage, I mean, 1 minute would be enough, as they'd be overlaying eachother as a background filler. Thanks!

You might look into the Boomerang Plus, it is a cool one if you don't mind the footprint. There are a few on Ebay right now for pretty cheep.

• Members

great job!

IMHO, there needs to be an "additional features" box for stuff that can't really be classified. for instance, the timefactor while in loop mode has two knobs where you can set the loop-start and loop-length in either record or playback, and it's done in realtime! I'm sure other loopers have particularities of interest!

• Members

great job!

IMHO, there needs to be an "additional features" box for stuff that can't really be classified. for instance, the timefactor while in loop mode has two knobs where you can set the loop-start and loop-length in either record or playback, and it's done in realtime! I'm sure other loopers have particularities of interest!

that's a great idea. That's what the "comment" row is for, but i like your naming scheme better. I will incorporate it.

Input impedance on the Lo-fi Loop Junky is above 3Mohms

thanks

Archived