Anyone wanna play mario kart on wii?

BTBAM

• Members
that would be so cool. i imagine one day in the future we will be able to play video games with people in different houses. could you imagine playing pacman with someone in another country!

Hey that is a neat Idea. Imagine one day in the future when we'll be able to send mail instantly to people in different houses. Perhaps they'll figure out a way to link up computers through a world-wide network. Could you imagine playing notepad with someone in another country? :thu:

edit: I want to keep going, but I'll stop... :wave:

• Members

i don't have MK! anyone wanna play nba? i don't think i have any other online wii games!

COD5 FTW. Man, some people are laggy in that game. When I play locally its rock solid and I pwn everyone. When I play with people in China they super-hack and pwn me with their bayonets.

• Members

how do you find the friend code?

Go to your Wii Message Board on the main menu dealie, and click on the address book in the corner. It will pop up a list and you can add people to it, but if you hit the minus button on your wiimote at this point (next to the home button), the address book will scroll one page back and show your Wii ID.

Archived