NPD: Dr. Scientist Content

Stubacca

• Members

Well I had been waiting for my Sunny Day Delay to come in for a few days and I was watching the tracking info like a hawk. On Friday I checked the status and it said that the delivery was successful. Of course I was excited and when I got home from work... it wasn't in my mailbox? I thought that maybe it was delivered to the house so there would be a ticket on the door to pick it up at the local post but... no ticket. As it was a snowy and windy day I then thought that maybe the delivery ticket was on the door but blew off? After all, it was confirmed to be delivered. So I went over to the local pick up and it wasn't there either... At this point I was worried. To end a really long story the customer service line was pretty much useless as I had to wait to Monday to find it... if that was even possible. Anyway it finally showed up on Monday but I have no idea what happened... perhaps I pissed off the mail man so he is playing games with me?

I have only had a few hours on this bad boy and haven't cranked the volume through it yet but I like it so far. Even though the chip is the same as my Skreddy Echo it really delivers a totally different feel. There will be room for both delays for sure! The best part, other than the sound of course is the scarf of the snowman... check it out!

_MG_3009.jpg

_MG_3015.jpg

_MG_3013.jpg

_MG_3011.jpg

• Members

that is a badass looking sdd...i've been curious about this pedal, give us the scoop when ya can
;)

Will do. I have a gig tomorrow so I will get it on the board tonight so I can give it a good run at full volume. I will follow up then!

• Members

Looks awesome. What is the delay time on this one? I haven't looked at the specs, digital though, right? I'd prefer that over another analog delay I think.

It is digital or as the website says "analog sounding".:thu: At first play it sounds great but the real test will be live... the delay time is 0 milliseconds to 500 milliseconds.

• Members

500ms seems a little short for being digital though. Will this be an issue for you? I think it would be for me, not all the time, but there are times I like longer delay times.

I still have the Skreddy Echo that I will keep on board and that has a little longer delay time. I don't have a need for super long delays so I should be Ok. I have been thinking about the RE-20 too. Funny how I used to have no delay at all now I find myself only buying delay pedals.

• Members

hey! nice, nice one!

i'm also a dr scientist fan, i have the RRR and cosmichorus and they both are great pedals

one question, i thought they discontinued giving custom paints already? how did you get yours? i'd like to order one too!!!

Archived