I'm sorry, but I wouldn't spend $2000 on a new pedal...

Belt

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. But for those who have that kind of disposable income, it might not seem like a lot to get exactly what they want.

There would be a lot of things I would buy before it.

But if I were an uberillionare, then maybe.

• Members

I'm pretty sceptical of Pete Cornsih stuff, definate TGP / corksniffer territory, not somethibng teh average bedroom player / bar gigger really needs.

From his website "High Impedance, Unity Gain, Class A Buffer with it's superior RFI rejecting capability" so it's basically a boost pedal like a zvex SHO with a metal box screened to do the RF shielding.

• Members
Yeah, it's always best to make gear decisions with your eyes and not your ears
:thu:

Clearly you think i have 2000 to burn on any pedal, much less one that looks like the fuse box in my basement. being an "average bar gigger" i'll judge it based on something even stupider if i like.

• Members

I'd never buy Cornish, but there has got to be something good about his stuff. Kevin Shields who owns a bajillion pedals gigs with Cornish, as does David Gilmour.

to be fair, I'm pretty sure Shields and Gilmour pretty much buy and use everything.

• Members

to be fair, I'm pretty sure Shields and Gilmour pretty much buy and use everything.

David Gilmour has used Pete's pedals, and cutom made pedal boards since the wall tour. You are paying for Pete's time. They sell for this much because people will pay it. Most of his clients are famous musicians. He is considered the Dumble/Ken Fisher of pedals. Do I want one, no.

Archived