High School.

Bill Cosby

• Members

Awesome.

i was just numbing the pain of having to sleep in until no particular hour. dick around playing guitar all day. being surrounded by young, healthy women. having absolutely zero responsibilities other than studying things that more often than not were actually kind of interesting. life was hard--weed and mushrooms numbed the pain. not sayin' it was right. just sayin'.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just numbing the pain of having to sleep in until no particular hour. dick around playing guitar all day. being surrounded by young, healthy women. having absolutely zero responsibilities other than studying things that more often than not were actually kind of interesting. life was hard--weed and mushrooms numbed the pain. not sayin' it was right. just sayin'.

Oh, I get it.

• Members

whisper - we didn't all go to your high school

or get high.

HS is what you make of it. Sorry if you guys had such a {censored}ty time, but that's your own fault for letting silly/stupid things make it {censored}ty for you.

Never said you needed to get high to have fun, I was just sharing what I did. You sound straight edge... not that I have a problem with that.

• Members

I enjoyed highschool, I've enjoyed college, now college is nearly over and I just want to keep going forward. I don't get why some people talk about how much they want to go back to this or that time in their life. Does life suck for you now or what?

Report back after you've experienced any three of the following:

Marriage

Kids

Mortgage

The corporate life

Your 4th decade

..etc. :poke:

Archived