OT: Drasp DL4 Mods

turiguiliano

• Members

okay,

I really love the way he pimps out the Dl4's. Black, green, labeled switches, mods and those really nice huge knob controllers!

I've exchanged a few Pm's from him regarding mod info, pricing etc. I don't mind the price at all. I just want other users opinion regarding the modified dl4's. Anybody who has their dl4's modded through drasp? Can you provide some input? I could probably get one sooner or later.

@drasp - no flaming here. just wanted to get other people's opinion. i've read a lot of good things about your work. :thu:

• Members

I really, really want to send mine in to drasp, I just can't justify the price considering I have one that is brand spanking new.

I'm not saying it's not worth it, I guess I'm just a cheap bastard sometimes lol

It looks like he really puts a lot of time into the finishes and the little expression knob mod is freakin sick!

I say just do it, and then convince me to send mine in once you get it back and tell us all how awesome it is ;)

• Members

I really, really want to send mine in to drasp, I just can't justify the price considering I have one that is brand spanking new.

I feel the same way. I think maybe in a year or so, I'll get the bare metal finish and some of the other mods.

• Members

In really starting to use my DL-4 I'm beginning to notice the things that Drasp changes (crappy switches, slight volume drop, etc) and my plan to get it modded is quickly moving on up in the world.

Very cool guy, takes it seriously, knows what he's doing.

• Members

Top notch dude and top notch work. Mine is the bare aluminum one you've most likely seen. Couldn't be more impressed.
:thu:

absolutely, one-hundred-percent agreed. i got dan to mod mine after seeing kevinsaari's (and nicked his bare-metal idea):

3248121371_472321e31d.jpg

3248950402_f8b8aa10f5.jpg

3248123167_dc0308b6de.jpg

3248122513_1700701afa.jpg

3248948614_3a6cbf17b1.jpg

i loved my dl-4 before, and never really paid much heed to its shortcomings

• Members

Wow guys, thanks SO much for all the positive/kind words! What started out as me improving my own DL4 for myself has really turned into something. . .JmanX, your pedal is sitting on the bench next to me, new switches installed, this thing will be done VERY soon. Watch your e-mail for pix. :)

• Members

Bloody hell! that Hammer finish is great, and teh bare metal looks like a Tonezcar!

I really want a DL-4, but simply don't have the money.

I can't believe the luck some people have; one forumite found two at his practice space, the other got two of TGP for about $80! Crazy!

• Members

That bare/brushed metal one looks great.

Too bad it would almost cost me more to send the pedal/get it back as it would cost to get the mods done... and damn that weak Aussie dollar it would have been almost bareable 6 months ago when the $AU was at $US0.94...

Archived