Anyone else sick of seeing Robo & Vex drama?

rdm

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

these pics look rather interesting side by side....ok Robo, can you work your way into tHIS shot?

Hey Bobby, why don't you post private pictures of your own family and friends and ask that Robo manipulate them? Let's see you offer up some pictures of your girlfriends... I'm sure you'd love to see what the results would be.

:facepalm:

• Members
Hey Bobby, why don't you post private pictures of your own family and friends and ask that Robo manipulate them? Let's see you offer up some pictures of your girlfriends... I'm sure you'd love to see what the results would be.

:facepalm:

zach, this was posted here on HCFX many times. i didn't mean to offend you. and i'll gladly post pics of me and my exes if you wish. you've known me since 1997 or so....since this pic had been posted here and elsewhere many times, it didn't seem all that "private".

• Members

zach, this was posted here on HCFX many times. i didn't mean to offend you. and i'll gladly post pics of me and my exes if you wish. you've known me since 1997 or so....since this pic had been posted here and elsewhere many times, it didn't seem all that "private".

Correction: I've been faithfully answering your emailed questions since 1997.

Thank you for your support.

• Members
Photos that were part of his profile
on this very forum.

There's
no comparison.
I posted those photos of LongJonny
after he threatened me physical violence on this very forum.

You're a sick man.

Physical violence? On the interwebz?

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

• Members
Correction: I've been faithfully answering your emailed questions since 1997.

Thank you for your support.

well, with that bit of snarky discourse, you just turned a customer who has BOUGHT your pedals since 97, at least a dozen of them if not more, into someone who will NEVER buy one of your pedals again. adios.:wave:

Archived