OT: Holy Cow! How Could You NOT Hate This Guy?!?

rileykill

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Does that mean we should ignore cancer because Lance Armstrong got it? Sometimes these things are brought into the light by celebs ... that doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed.

I see where you are coming from though.

sorry...i dont see the correlation between the two...

things like OJ trials, Anna Nicole's funeral procession, and Chris Brown's problems just aren't important enough to be in the news IMO.

although sure, perhaps this will bring to light a lot of spousal abuse that goes on to normal people in the country :thu:

• Members
although sure, perhaps this will bring to light a lot of spousal abuse that goes on to normal people in the country
:thu:

That's exactly what I'm hoping will come of publishing a report this graphic. The others you mentioned ... yeah I don't care either. I still don't know what to make of that OJ {censored}. That trial was a circus.

• Members

You Americans always involve God and then all is fine :facepalm:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

Archived