New Chuck Norris siting

Birdienumnum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know he can do a lot, but can't he do something about the toupee?

That's not a toupee. He doesn't need one. It's a wig he made from a single hair plucked from every man he has killed in mano a mano combat.

One day it will be an Afghan rug.

• Members

chucknorris0021cq8.jpg

Thanks for all the heartwarming replies. Even from myteeGTi . . .

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the {censored} he wants.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris can speak braille.

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

On a high school math test, Chuck Norris put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Chuck Norris solves all his problems with Violence.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

• Members

chucknorris0021cq8.jpg

Thanks for all the heartwarming replies. Even from myteeGTi . . .

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the {censored} he wants.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris can speak braille.

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

On a high school math test, Chuck Norris put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Chuck Norris solves all his problems with Violence.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

I've soiled myself.

• Members

I think i read where the hucks plays a custom made by a guy in ARK. not sure what that one is..... rat

The Suit & Tie Guy Band was named by an alum of ARK, Dave Moe. he was a guitarist in the band, but the drummer in STGB Mk I.

his tenure in ARK (mid 90s) is notable for the fact that everyone except for him was married, and they all thought he and Jennie wouldn't last, but now they've all divorced and she is Mrs Moe and they just had a kid.

Archived