Got some FuzzHugger (fx) Fuzz Videos for you guys : )

frankiej

• Members

Got to try out the AB-Synth and the Algal Bloom.

Picture of win below :love:

Tourbox.jpg

Both are pretty bad ass pedals. Only have the videos of the AB-Synth done, one with the oscillation switch down...the other with it up :). I'll include the Algal Bloom video when I get it finished.

You can view both the videos in HD and I suggested you do so you can read the writing easily or go to the link to get a bigger screen so you can read them.

[YOUTUBE]mzXh93yxCQc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zhZ5KcqAYD4[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoy!!!

• Members

I spent a lot of time with the AB-Synth today, it's hard to turn it off with all the crazy sounds you can make... But flip a switch and it's back into "normal" fuzz, totally tweakable like an Algal Bloom but harder-edged like the sadly less well known 1134 Fuzz (love my 1134, Tom, it's a shame it didn't catch on)... That switch is basically LSD for your pedal, from fat fuzz to FAR OUT.

I've got to work it into my demo, though I want to focus on The Great Wall. The Great Wall, guys, is FuzzHugger's shot at a Muff killer. I think you'll be very impressed... :D

• Members

I have no idea. I'm assuming a box with pedals is going to show up in my mailbox within the next few weeks.

hahaha, well whatever you get you'll find some noise makers for sure. They are really fun to play around with.

BTW the amp was pretty loud. Say master at like 5 and the channel volume at 4. My house was shaking. They didn't like the pushed channel on my DC-5 for some reason, made it really basa heavy and sounded pretty bad..

• Members

hahaha, well whatever you get you'll find some noise makers for sure. They are really fun to play around with.

BTW the amp was pretty loud. Say master at like 5 and the channel volume at 4. My house was shaking. They didn't like the pushed channel on my DC-5 for some reason, made it really basa heavy and sounded pretty bad..

So there's a lot more bass in person with these? I thought the recording sounded pretty trebbly.

• Members

So there's a lot more bass in person with these? I thought the recording sounded pretty trebbly.

Its a lot fuller in person is what I was trying to say I guess. The bass is a bit tighter and yes they are quite trebbly.

That would be due to part of my set up to. I have the cleans set up to be pretty glassy. Plus, the mic I was using is a Shure SM58 Chinese rip off so it doesn't quite handle dirt/fuzz well.

Archived