2K - Y?

jhamnett

• Members

Remember that thread where echodeluxe built those two Superfuzzes with a boost switch in it for the guys in some band and everyone gave him crap because the boost switch was so close to the fuzz switch? When in reality, the guys who echo was building it for WANTED them to be that close, so really, it was exactly what it was supposed to be, but people gave echo crap anyway.

• Members

Remember that thread where echodeluxe built those two Superfuzzes with a boost switch in it for the guys in some band and everyone gave him crap because the boost switch was so close to the fuzz switch? When in reality, the guys who echo was building it for WANTED them to be that close, so really, it was exactly what it was supposed to be, but people gave echo crap anyway.

Ooooooooh, right. Well, the switch is cool because it splits the signal into two independent paths. If I want to go from A to B, I stomp on both to make the switch. This also allows me to turn both off for a mute. I could probably go in and make a tuner out jack as well.

• Members

+1

Archived