First Wah...what to get..

• Members

:thu:If you don't like it return it and try another if you would like. Thanks for the props it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! I like Fuzzy!!!

This is SO cool. I've been a member of HC for a good while and try my best to use fellow formites when I can. I swear by BG-pup.com that's a member here.

Should I PM you or contact you thru your site or does it matter if I'm a HC member or not.

Thanks

• Members

:thu:If you don't like it return it and try another if you would like. Thanks for the props it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! I like Fuzzy!!!

You see, this is what I'm talking about. As soon as I need a new wah, and get my employment figured out, I'm buying.

• Members

I keep liking my Wilson Q-wah more and more each day. First wah I can say that about. Kevin was great to deal with too, highly recommended.

i'll take your word for it. loved the sound from the video demos. clean and dirty on the 12 position wah.

• Members
i'll take your word for it. loved the sound from the video demos. clean and dirty on the 12 position wah.

Thanks! I'm not the greatest guitar player and my recording set up is really just a blue snowball usb mic straight to my mac. You'd be suprised how much better it sounds with someone who really knows how to use it! Check out the clips of John Gentry. Also anyone on the forum please email me if you plan on checking them out. ;)

Archived